Training as a machine and plant operator (male/ female)
You are looking for a profession with perspective? You want a job that challenges you?
Are you still motivated, willing to learn and able to work in a team?
Then contact us!
We are looking for you as a trainee!
A machine and plant operator is responsible for set up and operating textile manufacturing machinery and equipment. Planning and preparation of work processes as well as the implementation of quality assurance measures belong to this area of responsibility.
Focus of apprenticeship:
- textile technology
- textile refinement
- graduation after year nine at school (Hauptschulabschluss) and graduation after year ten at school (Realschulabschluss)
- technical understanding
- scientific interest (important in the fields of textile refinement)
- sound basic knowledge of mathematics
- manual dexterity and a good strength of vision
- teamwork and sense of responsibility
- an appropriate training allowance
- pupil combi-ticket or petrol vouchers
- bonus for certificates for good results, assumption of costs for accommodation in a teaching hotel
- individual and competent advice from our trainers
- insight into all departments relevant to the apprenticeship
After successful final certificate of the apprenticeship with good performance we offer you a further education (+1 year) as:
- production mechanic for textile technology
- textile product finisher