Training industrial clerks (male/ female)
You are looking for a training place with a great perspective for starting a career?
You want an exciting job that challenges your mind daily?
And you are motivated, willing to learn and ready to work in a team?
Then contact us!
We are looking for someone like you for apprenticeship!
Industrial clerks are employed in the administrative departments of companies of all economic sectors.
Areas of responinility of apprenticsship
- materials management and production
- finance and accounting
- distribution and marketing
- personnel matters
- good certificate of secondary school certificate or general qualification for university entrance
- good command of German and English
- computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- eloquence in linguistically and written form
- organizational and communicative skill
- Safety in handling with numbers
- pleasure in establishing contacts and negotiating skills, high engagement and willingness to learn
- an appropriate training allowance
- pupil combi-ticket or petrol vouchers
- bonus for certificates for good results
- individual and competent advice from our trainers
- insight into all departments relevant to the apprenticeship