Training as an electronics technician for operations technology (male/ female)
Are you looking for a varied job with tension? Technical understanding and manual dexterity are among your strengths? You want to create a solid foundation for your professional life with us, are you also motivated, responsible and ready to work in a team? Then contact us! We look forward to your meaningful application!
We are looking for someone like you for apprenticeship!
Electronics technicians for operations technology install and maintain plants of energy supply, measurement and control technology, communication and alarm technology, drive technology and lighting technology.
Areas of responsibility of apprenticeship:
- training specifically for programming and troubleshooting programmable logic controllers of industrial plants
- modification and expansion of electrical systems
- install and commission plants and components
- monitor work execution of service providers
- make agreements about appointments and required work
- monitor and maintain plants, perform regular checks
- independent development of circuit diagrams, assembly and wiring of components to complex plants
- good certificate of secondary school certificate or general qualification for university entrance
- practical and technical understanding
- manual dexterity
- good knowledge of mathematics, physics and English
- communication skills and team spirit
- logical thinking
- an appropriate training allowance
- pupil combi-ticket or petrol vouchers
- bonus for certificates for good results
- individual and competent advice from our trainers
- insight into all departments relevant to the apprenticeship
- imparting of all theoretical knowledge and practical skills in company-owned and external apprentice workshops